Friday, November 17, 2017

WOW - Have I been Gone Or What?!

WARNING - This might be a long post to catch up!

A friend reminded me tonight (HI KATIE!) that she had seen my scrapbook room on my blog! I have been so busy since my last post that I haven't had time for my blog but I plan to change that right now!! I am going to dedicate one day a week to keeping this updated!!! PROMISE!!

SO what have I been doing that I couldn't update this thing? Well, for one thing the cancer has kept me down a lot this year.  And the other thing I've been up to is Rubber Stamping! Lots of it!  I signed up as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and kind of been in a whole with all of that.  BUT  I seriously need to devote time to my scrapbooking, my scrapbooking room and my life outside of SU.  If you're interested in my Stampin' Up Facebook Page you can find it here:  www.facebook.com/stampingwithscrapthis
I'm not going to make this blog a Stampin' Up Blog because I enjoy so many other crafting things.  Plus that's what my Facebook page is for.  If you do check out my page, please be sure to like it to stay updated tho.

I have also been working some more on my scrapbook and I'll be adding more pictures of that in another post.  I'll also add some pictures of some of the fun things I made for a craft show that I wasn't able to attend, due to coming down with an acute viral infection that has last two weeks and that I'm just getting over! This is some serious crud! It started with a sore throat and I was pretty sure I was going to die before it was all over with! No kidding!

One other thing that I've been up to was another trip to Iowa to the Oncologist at the beginning of November.  It was only a three day trip this time with only bloodwork and talking to my oncologist but it didn't turn out the way I had hoped.  I'll post more about that in another post also.

I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is only one week away! Mike and I will be spending it here at home together.  We could go his family's big dinner at the VFW but I'm greedy and like to have a WHOLE turkey for just us!!! I LOVE turkey!! Then that Saturday I have a friend coming over from Northville to scrapbook with me.  She used to live here and we are besties even thru the distance!  Then that following Monday Mike and I are driving over to Marshall for their annual Christmas Parade.  We wanted to go last year but the weather was horrible so we're hoping it's not a repeat this year.

Oh I remember - one other thing - Mike and I also opened up a vintage booth at a local antique market here in South Haven.  If you're in town, check out Booth #48 at Eagle Street Market Antiques! We opened up mid-August and it's been fun so far! Here's the latest picture they sent to us of our booth.

No comments: