Friday, November 17, 2017

So first up I'll show y'all what I've been up to with all of this Stampin' Up stuff.  Like I said, I worked a lot on getting things ready for a craft show that I never made it to.  Guess that puts me ahead of the game for next year! hee hee!  Since this post is so graphic heavy, I'll save my favorite cards for the next post.  Hope y'all enjoy!


LED Candles that have been rubber stamped (and my latest addiction!)
Paper Cone Wreaths - as you can tell the red, green and white one was my first one since it's not as round as the others.

Decorated Pillow Boxes that I will add candy to.

Mini Coffee Cups - I made special holders for these that had room for gift cars.  The mini coffee cups were filled with hershey kisses :)

My first attempt at stamping on a round candle - there is definitely a learning curve!

Another round candle - I made coordinating gift boxes for the round candles. 

It's hard to see but behind the paper latte is a Candle that is shaped the same as the cutout.  They smell soooo good! 
And I couldn't forget our furry friends! These are a couple of the cat treats I made but I also made some for doggies too.


This is my favorite candle so far - it has a scene that goes all the way around it.

3x3 Note Cards

Post it Note Holders with pens - great for teachers.

And last but not least are kitchen magnet sets for the holidays with matching containers.

No comments: