Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Show Me Your Layouts...

So today's blog is going to be a short one since I haven't been feeling very well today. And in the future I'm sure there will be more short blog posts, depending on how I feel every day. In  case that doesn't make sense because you haven't checked out my other Blog, I was diagnosed with Carcinoid Cancer on July 1 and every day I feel differently, usually not for the better. But some days you'll wish I'd hush up because I can also get long winded sometimes! 

I had a chance after typing up the last blog post to find some "newer" and favorite layouts to share with y'all.  

I have to apologize in advance for the quality of the actual pictures on the layouts and the pictures of the layouts themselves. I didn't have my new camera yet so any new layouts will be much better quality hopefully.  Anyway, here are the layouts I picked out to share.








I hope everyone enjoys the layouts. Hopefully it won't be so long between posts.

Until next time~~
Joyce

PS - Hopefully in my next post I'll be able to tell y'all about my first experience using Project Life!


No comments: