Sunday, July 12, 2015

Another Weekend Gone Just Like That

Goodness, but where does the time go?! Seems like it was just Friday and now the weekend is almost over. So a bit about my weekend, actually Friday and Saturday, since I'm back in bed today (Sunday).  On Friday I did get some great news - I went from having no doctors for my Cancer, to having referrals to 2 Oncologists.  One is in Holland and one is in Kalamazoo. I haven't heard from the Holland one yet but I was informed that the one in Kalamazoo wants to see me yesterday to determine where the tumor originated and to see how far along it is and where it has spread to so they can determine a course of action to take. You have no idea how happy I am about this bit of news!

After spending most of last week in bed, due to not feeling well at all, my husband said I needed to get out and get some fresh air and walk around . Since we needed some water plants for our pond, we took a trip to Apols Water Gardens in Calednia.  I just love this place and it's so beautiful there. I was even able to lose myself and my Cancer thoughts for a couple of hours. I shot a bunch of pictures of water garden flowers and other things there - you could spend a whole day taking pictures there.  Here are just a few of my favorites:









After we left Apols, we took the back roads towards Holland and found a Garden Center we had never been to called Garden Crossings Garden Center. Unfortunately, it was closed - we missed it by about an hour. But it gives us someplace to look forward to visiting next weekend if I'm up to it!  Now if you know anything about me, you know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE PINK!! And when you see these pictures, you'll know what made me want to go to this place! Oh to have a yard like this!




It was nice taking the back roads and not being in the rush of highway traffic. We stopped at a couple other places to pick up some necessity items and then came home via the Allegan SGA aka The Todd Farm to the locals here.  

So that was my big weekend - how was yours and what did you do or where did you go? I've love to hear from you so leave me a comment. 

Until next time~~
Joyce

No comments: